THIS PAINTING

 Sr. Esther Jeruto Koros 


Life can be beautiful if the painting is done rightly.

I paint mine in black;

The colour of me, the golden skin.

 

I paint mine in purple;

The woman in me, Oprah power.

 

I paint mine in red;

The fire in me, that spells, ‘unstoppable.’

 

I paint mine in white;

The women I love, my two mothers.

 

It’s an easy fathom, learning me;

Just watch this painting                                                                                                                     

Whose rays glow to blow your minds.

In the colourful home within me is a content black woman.

A discovery of treasure.


essyjeru@gmail.com 

+254726179789 


Comments

  1. 😲 wow! What a great piece 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my dearest.cheers🥂🥂🥂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color speaks volumes, the message is home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice poem,the power of colours...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sr. Essy be blessed. This is a great piece. Kitopia Akuj.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sr. Essy be blessed. This is a great piece. Kitopia Akuj.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Woo Ezzy,am naurished.It's a beautiful one.

      Delete
  8. Golden skin. Lovely Sr. Keep it up. Blessings your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fast you write!
    A nice piece

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work keep it up madam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Powerful. The colors are magic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yea a discovery of treasure...so beautiful it z. Keep up girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow inspiring Sr keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very short but has a strong message, woow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CALL POLICE!

BESTIE LET ME TELL YOU!

BESTIE, IF THERE WAS A FATHER