NEO- COLONIZATION



Photo taken from google



There is a new colonization, just wait let me tell you, enthusiasts.    

Chills and spasms and sometimes, open curious chasms

I fret at times at the looming impotence, Alas!

When the inventor is held ransom by the inventee, gasp!

I worry, shall the creature colonize the creator?

 

My lover- soldier, dreadful of the front at war,

Lost to the infallible robot, devoid of a heart.

In the guise of shame praised the bot, suppressing a curse.

And now with no wages, he engages in livid living.

I worry, shall the creature colonize the creator?

 

Did I tell you of my pal, Crazy Tracy? Let me tell you…

She walked in on his man, satisfying his carnal impulses,

With the apathetic ruse, Sophia; how the unruly muse broke her heart

She could just kill her yet; she was semi- dead, quasi- human.

I worry, shall the creature colonize the creator?


A clerical duty, been holding couple of years,

Came to a halt recently, when the ogress of a boss, citing my imperfections

Found a finer replacement, superior in every way but emotions

The robot went to work, a model of perfection, flattering the inventor

I worry, shall the creature colonize the creator?

 

Make no mistake, no prejudice, this is my take.

Inventions wrought civilizations; from the Galileo to Boromeo

It lit the world, adorned homes, villagized the globe.

But beware! It wrought the Titanic too, and all there was to die for.

So, I worry, shall the creature colonize the creator?



By Sr. Esther Jeruto Koros OSF

essyjeru@yahoo.com












let me know your thoughts on Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Comments

  1. Great insights... warning for the future... dumbness of the intelligentsia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw great continue with the same spirit as the Almighty showers you with more knowledge and wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a splendid fact.
    Keep revealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative minds. A poet you are

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CALL POLICE!

BESTIE LET ME TELL YOU!

BESTIE, IF THERE WAS A FATHER