LAME AS ME









My Lord gazes profoundly, a hue of tenderness,          
Usually our glances penetrate each other, I deeply gulp. 
But this day, shame dwarfs my uncanniness,
So that I come reluctant as a dirge
I come anyways Lord, lame as me. 

I might be filthy, swarmed in grit, 
I might be distraught, burdened with regret,
I might be violent, me judging me. 
For not breaking the bad, but could I ?
I come anyways Lord, lame as me. 

Didn't you promise, where sin increases,
Your grace does too, your highness? Rm 5:20
You have the means to unlock these chains,
And free the sinner, burdened by pain. 
 So I come anyways Lord, lame as me. 

For to whom else shall I go?
You have the message of eternal life. Jn 6:68 


Sr. Esther Koros OSF
0726179789 
 

Comments

  1. Yes ooh. It is Only in God shall our help come from. Well done Sr Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ooh. It is only in God we move and live, He alone has the message of eternal life. Well done Sr Esther

      Delete
    2. Wonderfully oh Essy, get great mercy from He,great mind detected here

      Delete
  2. Yeah!! God accepts us in the way we are and forgives us of our many sins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sure God accepts us again n again,no matter how. 👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sr. Esther.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CALL POLICE!

BESTIE LET ME TELL YOU!

BESTIE, IF THERE WAS A FATHER